196 Medium Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Spur
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Medium Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Spur features tapered rollers to maintain product orientation. Reversible, it is also commonly slave driven from Medium Duty Cam Adjusted Live Roller Conveyors.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. to 1-11/16" x 14 gauge tapered rollers (model 254T); 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge, (model 196G) straight tangent rollers.
- Pressure Sheaves: Provides drive belt pressure to upper tread rollers.
- Belt: "B" section V-belt.
- Take-Up: Screw type adjustable sheave with flat idler sheaves to maintain belt tension.
- Tangents: 12" opposite spur end on 60/30 unit; 18" opposite spur end on 45/45 unit.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3) located at infeed end of curve below bed.
- Spur Hand/Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify hand of spur as "left hand" or "right hand" and location of drive specified as "left hand drive" or "right hand drive". NOTE: Drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve. For models slave driven (less drive), specify drive shaft location. Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain.
- Capacity: 500 lb. total distributed live load.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
Many more options and sizes available.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info