196G Curved Sections - Galvanized Steel 45 and 90 Degree Curves
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 1.9" x 16 gauge galv. steel tubing (model 196G) with smooth swaged ends.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set high; 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set low.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Frame Capacity: 250 lbs. per roller, or 1,300 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3,200 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: 4" @ 5.4 lbs. struc. steel channel frame, rollers 3/16" high, may vary due to structural tolerances. 7" BF Models to be furnished with spring loaded shafts in set high position ONLY.
Special lengths, widths, set heights, and structural steel models available, call Material Flow for more information.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.