2000-CF Curved and Flighted Conveyors
Manufacturer: New London
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Model 2000-CF conveyor from New London is used in applications that require curves and elevation changes.
Model 2000 Series Conveyors are typically used to convey larger items like boxes and cases as well as heavier products like stacks of lumber or loaded pallets. This unit’s durable construction and design includes a 10-gauge frame capable of handling heavier and larger products.
Our exclusive ACT (Application Change Technology) provides the safety and flexibility to exchange the existing belt if the application or product changes. The system is designed to provide the room and clearance for various sprocket and belt styles. Just loosen the bolts on the shaft’s “floating” assembly mechanism and then align the arrows to the designated belt number.
- Available in horizontals, inclines, curves and combinations of any of the styles for maximum flexibility.
- Our ACT system makes belt changes easy by aligning sprockets and shafts with laser etched markings.
- Over 50 belt styles available for almost every form of conveying and product type, whether you are accumulating or need positive traction.
- Customized wear strip design reduces belt friction and extends belt life.
- Cleated belts can provide positive product movement through inclines and declines.
- Sprocket drive eliminates tracking issues.
- Model Info