251CDLRC Heavy Duty Chain Driven Live Roller Curves
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional.
Roach 251CDLRC Heavy Duty Chain Driven Live Roller Curves transports heavy unit loads. Heavy castings, drums and other loads not requiring product orientation may be effectively conveyed on this conveyor.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. x 11 gauge steel, model 251S with sprockets.
- Chain Drive: Roller to roller with No. 60 circular roller chain.
- End Drive: Reversible drive either side mounted or underside (specify). Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Roller Centers: 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
- Motor Drive: 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 6" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge and 4" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Chain Guard: The chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along the entire length of the conveyor.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify right hand drive or left hand drive (drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve).
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info