254 Series Medium Duty Rollers
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach Conveyors 254 Series Medium Duty Rollers are tough and proven to out last other conveyor rollers. Designed for continuous use in intense applications.
Rollers interchange and are replacements for the following conveyor brands:
- Jervis Webb
- Versa Ferguson
- A.J. Bayer
- Omni Metal
- New London
- Rollers: 2-1/2" x 14 gauge steel tubing, model 254S, with smooth swaged ends.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10-gauge set high; 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10-gauge set low.
- Frame Capacity: 290-lbs. per roller, or 1,300-lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3,200-lbs. at 5' centers.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: For structural steel channel frame
Please Note: All loads are rated at 60 SFM (surface feet per minute) and are based on minimum standard BF width.