254S Gravity Conveyor Curves - 2.5 Inch Dia. x 14 Ga. Rollers
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
8 Week Lead Time
- Rollers: 2-1/2" x 14 gauge steel tubing, model 254S, with smooth swaged ends.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set high. 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set low.
- Roller Capacity: 290 lbs. per roller.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Frame Capacity: 1,300 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3,200 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs.
- Model Info