3509S Heavy Duty 3.5 Inch x 9 Ga. Steel Gravity Roller Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
24 hour shipments include all 1-foot increments 1'-0" to 10'-0".
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 3-1/2" x 9 gauge steel tubing, model 3509S, with straight ends, reamed to provide smooth bearing seats.
- Roller Capacity: 700 lbs. per roller.
- Axles: 11/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Frames: 4" at 5.4 lbs structural steel painted channel set high; 5" at 6.7 lbs. structural steel painted channel set low (extra charge for set low)
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings
- Frame Capacity: 3,750 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 8,000 lbs. at 5' centers.
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths, and height settings available.
WARNING: Prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors and other equipment!
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info