420 Medium Duty Floor to Floor Conveyors
Manufacturer: New London
Typically used to carry boxes (packaged items) up inclines or down declines, the New London Engineering line of Floor To Floor Conveyors are different from cleated belt conveyors in three ways: cost, belt, and the nose-over feature.
The 420 Medium Duty Floor to Floor Conveyor is built for moving large and awkward items between varying elevations. It features a sturdy, heavy duty frame and a double nose-over discharge that provides a smooth incline to horizontal transition.
- Widths: Up to 48"
- Lengths: 5'– 100' (6" Increments) Length is 5', Two Piece Bolt Together
- Standard Speed: 60 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount, Right Side
Standard Belt: Black Rubber Rough Top, Clipper Lacing:
- Drive Pulley: 8" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-7/16"
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-3/16"
- Frame: 5-1/2" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Standard Supports: 30" Elevation Top of Belt
- Standard Nose-Over: Adjustable Double Nose-Over
- Power Feeder: Power feeders are optional
- Modular frames allow cost saving changes as your needs evolve
- Nose over at discharge allows smooth transition from incline to horizontal or decline