505 Medium Duty Inclining Belt Conveyors
Manufacturer: New London
New London Engineering provides some of the most innovative conveyors in the industry that have been incorporated in industries all over — including the model 505 Medium Duty Inclining Belt Conveyor! Take a look at some of the features this inclining belt conveyor has to offer below.
Inclining Belt Conveyor Advantages:
- Solid and built to last and withstand punishing usage in any application.
- Ideal for moving larger and heavier products up inclines.
- These units use cleated belts to carry loose, unpacked items like plastic parts, nuts & bolts, and stampings from horizontal position up an incline.
Inclining Belt Conveyor Features:
- 13" deep frame.
- 3" high cleats.
- 6" high side rails.
- Large drive pulley.
Inclining Belt Conveyor Specifications:
- Widths: 12" – 48"
- Lengths: 5'– 25' (6" Increments) Standard Length is 5', Two Piece Bolt Together
- Standard Speed: 60 FPM
- Standard Motor: 3/4 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Top Mount, Right Side
Standard Belt: Black PVC 120 with 3" high cleats on 12" centers, Clipper Lacing
- Drive Pulley: 8" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-7/16"
- Infeed Pulley: 8" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-7/16"
- Frame: 13" Deep x 10 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Others: Base unit includes 6" high side rails and bottom pan
- Model Info