640 Heavy Duty Belt Over Roller Conveyor
Supplier: New London
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
This heavy duty, industrial use conveyor is made with a roller bed carrying surface that reduces friction to increase load-moving capacity with lower power requirements. Designed to convey everything from boxes to small pallets, the New London 640 Heavy Duty Belt Over Roller Conveyor is flexible, durable, and gets you up and running fast. Plus, our high-quality, American-made drivers last longer and provide more efficiency.
- High-quality, American-made drivers last longer and provide more efficiency.
- Modular frames let you change lengths as your needs change.
- Center drive available for reversing direction of belt travel.
- Widths: Up to 36".
- Lengths: 5' – 100' (6" Increments).
- Standard Speed: 60 FPM.
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC.
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount, Right Side.
Standard Belt: Black PVC 120, Clipper Lacing:
- Drive Pulley: 8" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-7/16".
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-3/16".
- Frame: 6-1/2" x 1-1/4" Deep x 12 Gauge.
- Bearings: Grease Sealed.
- Standard Rollers: 2" Diameter x 16 Ga with 716" Hex Shaft on 6" Centers.
- Standard Supports: 30" Top of Roller.
- Model Info