New London’s Magnetic Conveyor is appropriate for applications involving small metal particles and/or metallic sludge. Magnetic conveyors are used to convey very fine metal or parts with sharp edges that may get caught in the belting of a hinged steel belt. This conveyor is well suited when particles are submerged, collected, or filtered in tanks. This unit has no external moving parts so jamming and maintenance problems are virtually eliminated.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Spring loaded internal sprockets at infeed minimize maintenance as chain stretches over time
- Horizontal, L, and Z frame configurations available
- Multiple deck options help fluid drainage and friction requirements
- Widths: 6", 8", 10", 12", 14", 16" and 18"
- Curves: 30°, 45°, 60° and 75°
- Lengths: Up to 20'
- Standard Speed: 24, 36, 48, 60 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Drive: Shaft Mount, Right Side
- Frame: 6-5/8" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Sprockets: 60B 13 x 1-3/16", Keyed in Line at Discharge; 60A 13 x 1-3/4", with Press in Bearings
- Deck: 12 Gauge Stainless Steel Precision Roller Hi-Radius Deck. New London's unique long radius self-cleaning discharge head insures dependable product discharge
- Magnets: Enclosed with Stainless Steel; Charged Ceramic or Charged Neodymium
- Magnet Centers: 12" Centers are Standard, but vary by application
- Chain / Tracks: #60 Roller Chain Mounted to UHMW
- Access Panels: Access panels provide quick and easy access for inspections or service