700PB Flat Friction Top Plastic Belt Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Ideal for general goods transportation in applications such as packing, testing, inspecting and various assembly line operations. Belt tracking problems are eliminated with model 700PB.
- Belting: Series 900 flat top gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 4.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.1" or 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets. 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 4.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.1" or 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction. UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and each bed joint and should be lagged to floor.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info