FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
NOTE: The unit is pictured with an optional white belt.
Use model 700PBC for applications requiring 30°, 45°, 60° or 90° curves. S-curve formations also available with minimum center tangent length twice belt width. Additional straight tangent may be added at discharge (drive) end. (Unit shown with optional white belt.)
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Belt: Series 2200 flush grid gray curved polypropylene belt, FDA and USDA approved belting.
- Drive Sprockets: 5.3" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.3" or 7.7" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore
- Tail Sprockets: 5.3" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.3" or 7.7" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction operation ONLY; this conveyor is NOT reversible.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame with UHMW wearstrips attached to bed and belt return pan.
- Minimum Radius: 2.2 x belt width, measured from inside edge of belt.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Tangents: Minimum length is 1.5 x belt width located at each end of conveyor. Optional additional tangent may be located at discharge.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and at center of curve and should be lagged to floor.
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Direction of Flow: Specify right hand or left hand.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor on 45° degree and 90° curves. 3/4 HP supplied on all 180° curves.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.