700RR Series 400 Raised Rib Plastic Belt Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyors with raised rib plastic belting are designed for transporting, accumulating and transferring cans, bottles or other small items that are normally difficult to transfer. Belt tracking problems are eliminated with model 700RR.
- Belting: Series 400 raised rib gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt. Finger transfer plates provided both ends of conveyor to facilitate smooth product transfer.
- Drive Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame. Open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and each bed joint and should be lagged to floor.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less. No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info