700RT Series 400 Inline Roller Top Plastic Belt Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Ideal for applications requiring transportation and temporary accumulation. Product accumulates with low back pressure using standard inline rollers in belt for various assembly line operations. Belt tracking problems are eliminated with model 700RT. Flush edges with easy length adjustment, furnished standard.
- Belting: Series 400 roller top gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt
- Drive Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: Drive shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and each bed joint and should be lagged to floor.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info