700SBW Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach 700SBW Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors can be used in a variety of conditions to convey hot, cold or oily products in oven, cooling or other special conditions.
- Belting: 1/2" x 1" x 11 gauge clinched edge, galvanized wire mesh belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 4" dia. sprocket with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. sprocket with 1-7/16" dia. shaft.
- Tail Sprockets: 4" dia. sprocket. 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- End Drive: One-direction unit operation.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail end provides 12" belt take-up.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16ga. steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed channel frame with UHMW wear strips.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less. No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
Many more sizes are available.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info