711 Drag Conveyors - Single Strand Drag
Supplier: New London
Designed to drag very small fines, chips, turnings or granulated scrap, New London Engineering’s Drag Conveyors are tough and abrasion-resistant. These units feature replaceable bottom pans and drag flights.
Magnetic conveyors are used to convey very fine metal or parts with sharp edges that may get caught in the belting of a hinged steel belt.
- Flight options available in mild or stainless steel, UHMW, and brass
- Available in single or dual strand chain to ensure maximum conveying performance
- Long life of lower pan
- Widths: 6", 8", 10" and 12"
- Curves: 30°, 45°, and 60°
- Lengths: Up to 20'
- Standard Speed: 20 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Top Mount, Right Side
- Frame: 8-5/8" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Sprockets: 12 Tooth, 3.854" Pitch Diameter
- Belt: 2" Pitch with Replaceable 1-1/2" High UHMW Drag Flights on 12" Centers; Single-Strand Chain Design (Model 711) Dual-Strand Chain Design (Mode 716)
- Model Info