738LSC Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Curve Module
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Curve Module features tapered rollers to help product maintain orientation. NO drive is required since it is designed to be driven from out Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Live Roller straight line shaft driven sections and includes close roller centers as a standard feature.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. to 1-3/8" dia. x 16 gauge tapered steel, model 138T with 5/16" hex, grooved.
- Drive Belt: 1/8" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 7.5 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft, located on inside radius. NOTE: Spools are keyed to provide positive drive (designed not to slip on drive shaft).
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A") or one end only (type "B" or "C").
- Universal Joints: 4 per 90° and 60° curve. 2 per 45° and 30° curve.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings. 6 bearings per 90° and 60° curve. 4 bearings per 45° and 30°.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Tangents: 1'-0" both ends on 60° and 90°; 1'-6" both ends on 30° and 45°; 1'-0" infeed, 1'-0" discharge and no center tangent on 180°. Tangent roller centers 3" RC.
- Motor Drive: Unit is designed to be driven by the Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Live Roller.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info