770 Slat Conveyors
Manufacturer: New London
New London Engineering’s Slat Conveyors are commonly used in assembly line operations where product moves at a slow rate of speed through several operator workstations. The slats are made of formed 7-gauge steel, 5-7/8″ wide x 1-1/2″ deep on 6″ centers. The strength of the individual slats is ideally suited to convey larger and heavier products like washing machines, furniture and larger automobile parts.
Many slat options including mild steel, stainless steel and wood. Available in a variety of custom and standard slat lengths. The addition of fixtures on the slats can be added for a variety of product positioning options.
- Frame: 7 gauge x 23" deep
- Slats: 7 gauge x 5-7/8" wide x 1-1/2" on 6" centers (unpainted)
- Standard Speed: 30 FPM
- Standard Drive: Side Mount Drive
- Supports: Heavy Duty – Structural Channel
- Sprocket drives ensures positive tracking