796LSC Line Shaft Driven Curve Module
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Line Shaft Driven Curve Module features tapered rollers to help maintain product orientation and is designed to be driven from a Line Shaft Driven Live Roller, thus reducing the overall number of drives required.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. to 1-11/16" dia. x 14 gauge steel tapered rollers, model 254T
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft, located on inside radius. NOTE: Spools are keyed to provide positive drive (designed not to slip on drive shaft).
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A") or one end only (type "B" or "C").
- Tangents: 1'-0" both ends on 60° and 90°; 1'-6" both ends on 30° and 45°; 1'-0" infeed, 1'-0" discharge and no center tangent on 180° degree. Tangent roller centers 3" RC.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with steel housings. 6 per 90° and 60° curve; 4 per 45° and 30°.
- Universal Joints: 4 per 90° and 60° curve; 2 per 45° and 30° curve.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Motor Drive: Driven by the Line Shaft Driven Live Roller
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.