796LSS Line Shaft Converging Spur Module
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
NOTE: Mainline conveyor not included—spur module only.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Line Shaft Converging Spur Modules allow product to flow from spur lines and merge onto straight line shaft driven conveyors. Spur modules are designed to be driven by the Line Shaft Driven Live Roller, thus decreasing the overall number of drives in the conveyor system.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved, 3" centers.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft. NOTE: Spools in spur section only are keyed to provide positive drive (designed not to slip on drive shaft).
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends or one end only. Specify where couplings required.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Short side of spur is always 12" overall length.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Motor Drive: Unit is designed to be driven by Line Shaft Driven Live Roller.
- Roller Chain: Spur driven via crossover with No. 40 chain.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info