796LSX Line Shaft Cross-Over Module
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Line Shaft Cross-Over Modules are designed to offer a standard component to eliminate confusion over cross-overs. Roach model 796LSX is the only component required to cross over drive shaft.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A"), one end only (type "B" or "C") or none (type "D").
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Speed: 60 FPM constant
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Cross Over Direction: Specify "cross over to right hand" or "cross over to left hand"
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info