FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
$50.00 Minimum Order
Chain transfers convey heavy duty unit loads to 3,000 lbs. at 90° intervals and often are suited for applications in tight quarters where room does not exist for large radius curves.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Transfer Arm: 7 gauge formed channel.
- Transfer Chain: No. 80 flat side bar (model CT380) or No. 60 flat side bar (model CT360) chain.
- Standard Lengths: 3', 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' unit lengths.
- Chain Centers: 18"
- Chain Take-Up: Screw type.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Lift: Pivot type.
- Bearings: Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing unit with cast iron housings.
- Chain Speed: 35 FPM constant.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" motor.
- Capacity: Unit load not to exceed 3,000 lbs.
- Air Controls: Air bags with single solenoid valve. 60-80 psi required.
- Electrical Controls: Optional