A-Series Mechanical Dock Levelers
Manufacturer: Blue Giant
Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant A-Series Mechanical Dock Lifts deliver excellent value. To operate, pull the release chain. Blue Giant’s heavy duty lift springs do the work. The deck rises and the lip is smoothly powered out to the locked position. Simply walk the deck down onto the truck bed and begin loading. On truck departure, the lip automatically releases and lowers allowing the unit to be returned to the cross traffic position.
- Designed to tilt to either side - up to 4” (102 mm) - when loaded. This floating action allows full width contact between the lip and truck bed. Prevents damage to forks, tires, steering system and load, thereby prolongs life of dock leveler bed.
- Heavy duty main lift springs with lifetime warranty.
- Dependable friction type hold down system that reduces cross traffic bounce and provides instant hold at any point in the full operating range.
- Full operating range metal toe guard protection (may be optional in certain markets, specify)
- Patented lip actuator. As deck rises, the lip smoothly powers out to the locked position. Releases automatically when truck departs.
- Yield-able lip safely collapses if struck while in extended position.
- Mechanical fall safe prevents platform free fall (Standard in US market).
Available in 30,000, 35,000, 40,000 and 45,000 lb. (13,636, 15,909, 18,144 and 20,454 kg) Rated Capacities