A-Series Pit Style Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Manufacturer: Blue Giant
Blue Giant A-Series Pit Style Hydraulic Dock Lifts deliver a maintained lift design, which extends the dock equipment life. This exclusive feature provides reduced point loading to the deck and lip, reduces deck fatigue and stresses, forklift damage and dock transition jolts.
- I-Beam deck design.
- Up to 4" deck tilt.
- High tensile steel deck and lip.
- 19" D rear and 19.5" D front frame.
- 12" above and below working range.
- 16" long lip (lip is tapered on 7" models).
- Pivot points fited with pre-lubricated bushings.
- Terminal Block provision for overhead door interlock.
- Auto return to cross traffic position from above and below level.
- Independent push buttons with hydraulic operation for deck and lip.
- External rest buttons on control station.
- Hydraulic lip cylinders increase operating efficiency, reduce maintenance requirements.
- Self-contained TEFC 1 HP Single Phase, 60 HZ power pack mounted under deck (specify voltage).
Hydraulic Door and Dock Guard
- NEMA 12 (oil and dust) control station with communication lights, emergency stop button.
- DDG override and light warning signal.
- Full operating range toe guards with safety striping and rear hinge toge guard on dock leveler.
- V-grooved maintenance strut.
- Hydraulic (velocity fuse) fall safe on dock leveler.
- Maintained emergency stop button on control station.
- UL/CSA approved motor and electrical components.
Heavy Duty I-Beam construction provides one of the highest strength ratios in the industry. Key features include: high tensile steel, maintained tilt, hydraulic fail safe , CSA and or UL approved components and maintenance struts.