Aluminum Dock Plates - Model A
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
Bluff Aluminum Dock Plates provide a low-cost solution to bridging the gap between trucks, trailers, and your loading dock. All welded aluminum is construction with high grade, non-slip diamond tread surface which provides high-visibility for maximum safety for loading dock personnel. This dock board has a safety stop on underside of the plate fits securely between the truck and dock so it will not shift under load. FOB Midwest Warehouse.
- Lip bend is 11°
- Wide range of sizes available
- Available in 2 capacity ranges
- Recommended for nonpowered loading applications
- Low-cost solution to light activity applications
- Bolt-on steel legs for securing position between the dock and the trailer
- Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11", option of 14" for refrigerated applications
- Aluminum dockplates are designed to work well with pallet trucks or other nonpowered loading equipment
- Machine beveled deck edges allow for smooth transition
- All dockplates that are 14% grade are for pallet trucks only
- An 11" lip is standard, other lengths are available at no additional cost.
- An 11° bend is standard.
- Leg lengths are 2 to 3" longer than maximum height difference.
- Other bend angles are available at no additional cost.
- Refrigerated trailers require ARL option.
PARCEL PACKAGING-FOR SIZES UP TO 48" X 36"- $15.00