Aluminum Dock Plates - Model B
Manufacturer: Bluff Manufacturing
Aluminum Dock Plates offer a high grade, low-cost solution to bridging the gap between trucks, trailers, and your loading dock. Anti-skid diamond tread surface and high-visibility beveled curbs for maximum safety.
An aluminum dock plate is ideal for low to medium volume dock loading applications. Aluminum dock plates should be used with hand trucks and pallet jacks only. Dock plates are NOT to be used with power equipment such as fork lift trucks. Use a dock board for fork lift applications.
Aluminum Dockplate Features:
- Lip bend is 11°
- Wide range of sizes available
- Available in two capacity ranges
- Recommended for nonpowered loading applications
- Low-cost solution to light activity applications
- Standard lip length for conventional trailers is 11", option of 14" for refrigerated applications
- Bolt-on steel legs for securing position between the dock and the trailer
- Aluminum dock plates are designed to work well with pallet trucks or other nonpowered loading equipment
- Machine beveled deck edges allow for smooth transition
- All dockplates that are 14% grade are for Pallet Trucks Only
- Manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI standard MH30.2
- An 11" lip is standard
- Other lengths are available at no additional cost
- Leg lengths are 2 to 3" longer than maximum height difference
- An 11° bend is standard
- Other bend angles are available at no additional cost
- Refrigerated trailers require ARL option
PARCEL PACKAGING - FOR SIZES UP TO 48" X 36"- $15.00
FOB Midwest Warehouse.