F.O.B. Oregon Warehouse
Volume Discounts Applied:
10-39 SAVE 10%
40-79 SAVE 20%
80+ Please Inquire
TOP PLATE SIZE: 4" x 4-1/2"
BOLT HOLE SPACING: 3" x 3" to 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
Outlasting rubber 10 to 1, poly on iron core casters feature a long tread life and quiet operation and are non-marking and easy to roll. Ideal for medium heavy-duty platform trucks, food service equipment, large stock carts and more.
- Top Plate: 4"x4-1/2" with slotted bolt hole spacing.
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 2-5/8"x3-5/8" - 3"x3".
- 2"W wheels.
- Top plate and base "cold forged" double ball race.
- Double row ball bearing swivel, raceway hardened for extra strength.
- Increased strength from formed legs double welded to yoke base.
- Corrosion-resistant: All parts except wheel are zinc-plated.
The CA6 Series of casters is in most cases interchangeable with the following brands:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Albion - 16 Series
- Bassick - Honcho 900 Series
- Colson - 4 Series
- Fairbanks - E29 - E39 Series
- Faultless - 1400 - 3400 Series
- Hamilton - Series 52 - Standard Duty
- Payson Casters - Series 190, 191
- PJ Company - (MH) Medium Heavy Duty Casters
- Presto Lifts - Phenolic Swivel & Rigid Casters
- RWM Casters - 40 Series
- Service Casters - 30 Series
- Trio Pines - TP6600 Series
- Vestil MFG. - Industrial Casters (MR, PU, SS, GFN)
- Wesco Ind. Products - Casters and Wheels