Champion Casters - 12 inch Diameter
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel Construction — 1/2" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 3/8" x 3" plate steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life and threaded for 1" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — CNC-machined 3-3/4" diameter raceway; hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 5-1/4" x 7-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications.
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Model Info