FOB - East Coast Warehouse
IN STOCK and available for Quick Ship
Quantum Stationary Chrome Slanted Wire Shelving unit creates unique combinations of modular components — perfect for all types of manufacturing and supply distribution applications. 400 lbs load capacity
2 - Flat Wire Shelves And Slanted Wire Shelves
3 - Slanted Wire Shelves
4 - 63" Posts
Dividable Grid Containers:
- Comes with wire shelving models WRS-5-92035, WRS-5-92060 and WRS-5-92080.
- Safe, most efficient method for compartmentalizing and protecting small to medium sized parts.
- Sloped design allows for greater productivity with gravity giving it forward feeding access.
- Dividers enable you to customize the containers interior to meet your exact needs.
- Heavy duty containers.
- Available Colors - Red, Blue or Gray
Quantum Economy Shelf Bins:
- Comes with wire shelving models WRS-7-103, WRS-7-104, WRS-7-108 and WRS-7-110
- Tough, durable, high density plastic bins
- Polypropylene bins have a molded-in label holder
- Built-in rear hanglock which allows bins to tilt out for complete access when on shelving
- Wide open hopper front allows complete access to the contents of the bin
- Edges are reinforced for added strength
- Bins are waterproof, imprevious to most chemicals and unaffected by grease or oil
- Available Bin Colors - Blue, Yellow, Red, Green, Ivory or Black
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Comes with Wire Shelving models WRS-7-604, WRS-7-602 and WRS-7-606
- Injection molded from a virgin-grade, high-impact polystyrene
- Completely waterproof
- Virtually unbreakable
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Smooth front curved pull handle has amply room for pressure sensitive identification labels or bar code
- Front handle has 3/4" opening for convenient easy gripping
- Full width back ledge ensures spill free use
- Available Colors - Blue, Yellow, Gray or Red