Copperloy Edge of Dock Levelers
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Copperloy Edge of Dock Levelers are perfect when trucks are backing to a dock. With a simple pull of the handle the dock board will lift over the truck height for easy positioning.
The unit mounts easily to most docks, and is available in 66", 72", 78" and 84" widths. Our edge of dock leveler is capable of servicing trucks 5" above or below dock levels. It is available in both 20,000 and 30,000 lb. models.
When dock space is limited or the working range of a full-size, pit-style dockleveler is not needed, rely on economical Edge of Dock dock levelers. EOD levelers are available with Hydraulic or Mechanical activation for smooth and reliable operation.
- Smooth and easy to operate. Whether using the handle or the wallmounted push button (on the hydraulic unit) your Edge-of-Dock extends fully to the height of the trailer bed for safe freight handling. All the benefits of the mechanical system are also available in our hydraulic models.
- Exclusive Cam Lift mechanism sets the board in place with one-quarter the effort needed to operate a conventional edge of dock.
- Ideal for retrofit: The Cam lift easily mounts to the face of almost any dock. Transition plates and approach ramps are also available.
- Automatic return: Edge-of-Dock should always be returned manually with truck in place. Should a truck pull away without returning the edge-of-dock to the stored position, the unit will automatically return.
- Low maintenance: Maintenance is reduced to simple lubrication of hinges which come equipped with grease fittings.
- Lift Assist: Dual extension springs.
- Materials: High strength low alloy tread plate, lip beveled for smooth transition.
- Projections: Bumpers 16". Ramp 13-1/2" in stored position. Lip extends 12-1/2" beyond bumper.
- Bumpers: 4" x 12" x 13" molded reinforced rubber mounted to steel box frame.
- Finish: Unit is completely cleaned, deburred and painted gray.
- Service Range: Capable of servicing trucks 5" above and 5" below the dock.
- Capacities: 20,000 lbs. and 30,000 lbs.
- Widths: 66", 72", 78", 84".
Priced Per Application