Wherever you use radio control systems to control cranes, hoists, machinery and installations, you benefit from much greater flexibility than with wire-connected controls.
- Impact and temperature-resistant housing design
- Integrated impact protection (DRC-10)
- Reliable radio transmission system based on cellphone radio standards
- Automatic adaptive frequency management
- Bi-directional signal transmission
- Graphic display showing battery capacity and installation status or warning messages
- Stop function according to safety category 3/EN 954
- Ergonomic design
- Compact DRC-10 infinitely-variable pushbutton transmitter or infinitely-variable joystick elements, convenient operation, for precise and gentle travel
- Simple and fast commissioning by means of wireless transmitter logon
- Rechargeable battery-powered transmitter with high level of availability thanks to 1-hour fast charging (the pushbutton transmitter can alternatively be operated with conventional Mignon AA batteries)
- Improved safety thanks to greater distance to the load
- Worldwide postal authority approval for operation without any need for registration or operating fees
- DRC-10 pushbutton transmitter and DRC-J joystick transmitter
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
The new DRC-MP radio remote control system gives you the choice between the DRC-10 key-actuated transmitter and the DRC-J joystick transmitter.