Demag DC-Pro Electric Chain Hoists provide many innovative standard features that you would expect. The unique features of the DC-Pro Chain Hoist allow you to achieve a high level of productivity, easy maintenance, and a high degree of reliability.
DC-Pro Electric Chain Hoists Variants
Available in two different control configurations:
- DC Chain Hoist with a DSC or DSE control Pendant control
- DCM-Pro Manulift for quickly handling loads with only one hand
The DCM-Pro is equipped with the proven "Manulift" control pendant and its quick disconnect coupling allows you to interchange a variety of load handling attachments.
- Standard high and low speed lifting
- High performance rating of 1,900 full load hours
- Traditional options as standard features at no extra cost
- All connections are "Plug & Lift" for simple commissioning
- Ergonomically designed pushbutton pendant
- Extended service life as the main parts require no maintenance for up to ten years
- Service friendly design places all common maintenance components behind a service cover
- Monitored brake/clutch systems prevents load slipping or dropping
- Rapid replacement of the chain drive without having to remove the motor and gear parts
- Field adjustable pushbutton stations provides 10' ft of adjustment
- Elapsed time counter and internal diagnostics provide critical operating parameters and scheduled maintenance information
- Electric Chain Hoists as system components
The DC-Pro Chain Hoists and DCM-Pro Manulift units are designed to integrate easily into the Demag KBK Crane Construction Kit which provides a perfect fit for a variety of applications. The new Demag Chain Hoist completes its versatility by hanging the unit on the innovative U11, U22 or U34 I-Beam style trolley.
U Trolley (U11 / U22 / U34)
- The U11, U22 and U34 Trolleys are the perfect compliment to maximize the performance of the new Demag Chain Hoist
- Simple and variable adjustment to the flange width
- U11/U22 - 2 ranges: 2.28" to 7.87" (58mm to 200mm) and 2.28" to 12.20" (58mm to 310mm)
- U34 2.28" to 12.20" (58mm to 310mm)
- Universal travel wheels for all common steel profiles
- For curved radii from pushed manually
- U11 - 3.28 ft (1000mm)
- U22/U34 - 6.56 ft (2000mm)
- E trolley
The addition of the E11 / E22 / E34 powered trolley offers the following features:
- Electronic control with a variable voltage range of 220-460V/50+60 Hz.
- 24V control voltage, internal tri-state signal transfers to DC Chain Hoist
- Travel speeds up to 80/20 ft/min (24/6 m/min)
- Partial load up to 100/25 ft/min (30/7.5 m/min
- "Plug and Lift" quick disconnects allow for a simple interface with the DC Hoist
- Inputs for the slowdown and limit switches are integrated in the drive control card Soft starting via ramps
- E11 / E22 / E34 are easily added to the relevant U11 / U22 / U34 trolley
- E22 can also be fitted to the RF-125 Friction Wheel Drive for use on KBK
The E11 / E22 / E34 units are shipped ready for operation but the following parameters can be modified via the DSE-10C standard pushbutton:
Travel speed, acceleration, and braking parameters Load-sway damping can be activated for the cross travel motion
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!