Electric Truck Restraint
Pioneer EVR 650 Electric Truck Restraint makes automatic dock safety affordable and simple. With just the push of a button, the EVR-600 provides in excess of 50,000 lbs. of holding strength for additional safety against unexpected truck movements.
The unit's operating system is completely self contained within a heavy-duty steel console for protection from dock debris, the elements and accidental damage. The EVR650 works without scheduled adjustments or risky manual effort by the operator. Periodic lubrication is the only required maintenance.
- Low profile
- 12″ to 30″ operating range
- Restraining force of over 50,000 lbs.
- Fully enclosed, .25hp motor, 1 ph., 115 volts
- Automatic push-button control for easy operation
- Non-impact operation meets 1998 ICC regulations
- Bolt-Hole pattern design provides optimal holding force
- Fully automatic unit provides restraining force in excess of 50,000 lbs.
- Mounts directly to face of new or existing dock using 8 anchor bolts and 2 ground anchors
- Recommended factory consultation available for dock heights of less than 48" or 24" deep pits
- Installs in about 1 Hour
- Optional Steel Mounting Plate for new construction and Template for pre-mounting attachment bolts
- Optional factory provided blockout available for bumper projections greater than 4" (Including Edge-Of-Dock Levelers)
- Fully automatic unit provides reliable operation with simple push-button control
- Low profile restraining housing height and mounted location do not restrict access to dock by smaller vehicles such as UPS trucks, delivery vans or pick-up trucks
- Automatic restraint hook is released and retracted effortlessly by dock attended with just the touch of a button
- The EVR-650 communication system includes inside/outside traffic light signals and driver warning signs
- Hook captures and holds all legal ICC Bars. Positive hold feature maintains ICC bar contact while allowing free float with vertical truck movement
- Fully enclosed operating system guards against physical and electrical overload
- Automatic warning alarm sounds if the hook does not capture the ICC bar
- Model Info