FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel construction — 1/2" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 3/8" x 4" plate steel legs robotically welded inside and out to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate and threaded for adjustable slotted nut and cotter pin.
- Main Load Bearing — Hamilton Precision Integrated HPI thrust bearing with outside diameter of 5-5/16"; raceways hardened to 58-62HRC and ground to surface finish 16 micro inches.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 1" diameter grade 5 hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheels with tapered roller bearings.
- Top plate: 6-1/2" x 7-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications