FWC Series Heavy Duty Flexible Conveyors - 18 Inch Wide
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
The Roach Flexible Conveyor was designed for those times when a fixed conveyor is not applicable. Engineered with the workplace in mind, the Flexible is built from quality components that can withstand the rigors of loading docks and backroom areas while handling a wide variety of materials. Manufactured in the tradition of Roach excellence the Flexible is one conveyor that will last for years to come.
- Conveying Surface: 18"
- Wheels: 1-15/16" dia. prelubricated steel ball bearing skate wheel with hardened raceway
- Axles: Heavy duty 5/16" galvanized steel bolt type axle and lock nut. 5" axle centers.
- Side Links: Heavy duty 7 gauge steel.
- Leg Supports: Solid weld construction. Four point leg support connections. Handles on each leg.
- Casters: 6" x 2" casters.
- Height Adjustment: 31-1/2" to 42-1/2"
- Expansion Ratio:
3" axle center—2:1 ratio
4" axle center—2.5:1 ratio
5" axle center—3:1 ratio
- Capacity: 350 lbs. per ft.
- Axle and Wheel Support: Constantly vertical and one piece construction.
Specify length when ordering. Priced per foot.
- Model Info