Full-Mat-Catwalk Shelving System
Borroughs Full-Mat-Catwalk Shelving Systems are the sturdiest catwalk shelving systems you'll find today.
Utilize aisles attached to the shelving itself and a second level of shelving, either vertically continuous from or stacked as an extension of the lower level shelving. This requires post-to-post match-ups between levels but makes catwalks less expensive to construct.
- Enough strength to support an upper level system of bins, racks and walkways
- Consists of a "second floor" of grating built over the entire lower level
- Maximizes all available space
- Allows relatively unlimited shelving placement
- Offers a practical and economical alternative to freestanding mezzanines
- No post-to-post match-ups are required
- Second level storage units of differing sizes and types can be used
$350.00 Minimum Order Required for Borroughs.
- Model Info