Galvanized Two-Speed Cable Puller
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Ideal for positioning equipment, stringing lines and responding to emergencies requiring horizontal pulling.
- Can be used in both single- and double-line pulling applications.
- Takes up cable with handle ratchets.
- Cable reel will free-spool when handle is rotated all the way back.
- Handle length: 30".
- Minimum headroom: 24".
- Single-line cable length: 1/4"x120" (cable length is 60" when used as a double-line).
- Not for use in vertical lifting applications.