Gas Powered Trailer Mover
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Gas Powered Trailer Mover is compact in size and easy to use. They are highly maneuverable, making them ideal for turning in tight spaces. Not recommended for use on an incline or slope.
- Six horsepower gasoline engine combined with a hydrostatic transmission provides variable speed control and generous low-speed torque for precise positioning.
- Rugged front foam filled tires with aggressive tread pattern provide service on unpaved surfaces.
- Engine powered lift eliminates hand jacking.
- Three size ball hitch quickly converts to common sizes.
- Ball sizes; 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16".
- Overall size with handle up is 51"W x 66"L x 40"H.