FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Oilless Sleeve Bearing
- Swivel Construction — Heavy gauge cold rolled steel, formed for strength and heat treated for long life.
- Kingpin — Permanent rivet type, hydraulically upset.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Two full rows of steel balls rotate in two separate raceways, accurately formed and hardened.
- Axle — 3/8" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication — Ball bearings in swivel and wheels pre-lubricated at factory.
- Swivel top plate: 2-1/2" x 3-3/4", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 2-3/4" x 3-3/4", slotted bolt holes.
- sintered iron, practical for light loads
Precision Ball Bearings
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!