Need to split product flow while maintaining product pitch? That is what SpanTech's High-Speed Switch is designed to do, and at a speed that can’t be overlooked. SpanTech has high-speed switches splitting product flow at up to 200 fpm.
Product is transferred along a series of sliding carriers, each of which slides freely on a pair of stainless steel carrier rods. Carrier rods are supported between and driven by a pair of our MonoSpan conveyor chains.
Once the flow is split, the product pitch in each output lane will be two times the original pitch for a 1-to-2 lane switch, three times the original pitch for a 1-to-3 lane switch, etc.
- Many configurations are possible, including 2-to-4 lane switching, converging and sorting applications
- The product will exit at with the same orientation at which it entered
- Rated for continuous, 24 hours/day operation
- Designed for rigid or bagged (not bulk) product
- Lane divider/merge designed to split a flow of products into two, three, or four lanes of output while maintaining product pitch.
- Product flow can be split at high speeds — Span Tech systems are currently in place successfully running at over 200 fpm.
- Many configurations are possible, including 2-to-4 lane switching, sorting applications, and more.
- 50/50 split achievable without the use of logic components.
- Model Info