Want to change your product’s elevation? SpanTech's incline and decline conveyors can create the lift you need.
With fully customizable lengths, our incline/decline conveyors can be tailored to your specific needs. Multiple belt widths and curve angles are available, allowing a wide range of applications.
• Speed range of 5-75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm), with custom speed ranges available
• Increased load-carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors
• Durable acetal chain provides long life, is completely self-tracking, nearly silent, and may be taken apart at any link
• Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal
• Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft and fasteners
• Wearstrip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation
• Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long-lasting finish
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!