Industrial 240 Electric Lift
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Check for current shipping information
Made in the U.S.A.
This lift raises loads up to 700 lbs. and is portable or may be bolted to the floor.
The 240 Industrial Lift's work table provides a safe and efficient means for an operator to lift a product or component to the desired height for assembling, positioning, stacking, conveying and feeding applications. The lift will increase labor efficiency, improve safety, and help eliminate bending, lifting and excess fatigue caused by heavy or repetitive lifting.
The 240 Industrial Lift has a table top dimension of 24"W x 48"L, which will raise loads of 700 lbs. to a height of 42" in 27 seconds. The table surface may be raised or lowered, with a convenient foot pedal, which leaves hands free to safely perform other tasks.
- Motor 1/3 hp - 172 rpm
- 115 Volts + 6.0 Amps
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel
- Heavy-duty cam bearings
- Casters: 2 rigid, 2 swivel
- Red epoxy powder-coat paint
- Solid state controls are contained in one modular package
- Extra heavy-duty power supply cord provides long service
- Gray tabletop with a black frame
- Model Info