FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Featured:
- Swivel Construction — Heavy gauge steel.
- Kingpin — Husky rivet type.
- Load Bearing — Single row of steel balls rotating in deeply embossed raceways.
- Axle — Bolt with lock nut; 5/16" diameter with 2-1/2" wheels, 3/8" diameter with 3" wheels, and 7/16" diameter with 4" wheels.
- Lubrication — Swivel raceway pregreased at factory; hollow axle or fitting in wheel hub provided for lubricating roller bearing wheels.
- Swivel top plate: 4" x 5-1/8", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 3" x 6-3/16", slotted bolt holes.
- suitable for light or seldom moved loads, where ease of starting and rolling is not too important
Oilless Sleeve Bearings
- sintered iron, practical for light loads
Straight Roller Bearings
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!