Low Profile LP Series Small Conveyor
Manufacturer: Mini Mover Conveyors
The Low Profile Series small conveyor features an ultra-low-profile frame, originally designed for the metal stamping industry. This compact design allows for installations in confined locations and provides added accessibility for workers in assembly, packaging, labeling and other operations.
Mini-Mover LP conveyors feature 1.5" high, hard clear anodized aluminum frames. Our low profile conveyor offers optional T-slot side extrusions for simple accessory mounting, and a wide selection of fixed side and adjustable guide rail configurations.
Standard low-profile small conveyor sizes range from 2" to 16" in width, and 12" to 12' in length. Drive packages are available from 25 to 90 watt, either fixed or variable speed.Conveyor belt options are available in a variety of materials to suit most any application. Extended sizes, DC and pneumatic drives>, dual belt and gang-drive conveyors are available on a build-to-order basis.
When equipped with the tapered Razor-Link Low Profile (LP) end option, Low Profile (LP) Series modules become ideal building blocks for close-proximity applications such as multi-station transition, small parts transfer and 90-degree turns.
Low Profile Small Conveyor Highlights
- Ultra-Low Profile. At 1.5" high, the LP easily integrates into existing equipment or new work cell designs
- Light and Modular. Portability and ease of adding sectional lengths make the LP a versatile investment
- Easily Accessorized. Numerous off-shelf accessories transform the LP into a flexible solution for specialized uses. Customization becomes cost-effective and fast
- Frame: 1.5" High hard-clear-anodized aluminum
- Slider Bed: 3/8" polished aluminum
- Pulleys: 1.25" dia. precision crowned aluminum
- Pulley Bearings: Ball bearing, doubled sealed for life
- Accessory Mounting: Aluminum T-slot Profile
- Conveyor Belts: Select from a wide variety of smooth surface and cleated belts in the belt options section
- Load Capacity: The LP series maximum load carrying capacity is 150 lb. Drive speed has an inverse effect on load capacity. To determine load carrying capacity at a specific speed, use the gear motor selection chart