MVR Series Manual Truck Restraints
Pioneer's MVR Series Manual Truck Restraints make dock safety affordable and easy. Delivering a high-strength unit with a streamlined, low profile housing, the MVR provides a restraining force in excess of 50,000 lbs. Pioneer's rugged, solid steel housing is built to withstand weathering and truck impact.
- Non-impact operation meets 1998 ICC regulations
- Bolt-Hole pattern design provides optimal holding force
- Semi-automatic unit provides restraining force in excess of 50,000 lbs.
- Installs in approximately 1 Hour
- Recommended factory consultation available for dock heights of less than 48" or 24" deep pits
- Mounts directly to face of new or existing dock using 8 anchor bolts and 2 ground anchors
- Optional factory provided blockout available for bumper projections greater than 4" (Including Edge-Of-Dock Levelers)
- Optional Steel Mounting Plate for new construction and Template for pre-mounting attachment bolts
- Using the activation bar, operator depresses and aligns hook with ICC bar
- Semi-Automatic unit rises to securely capture the ICC bar. Prior to truck departure, operator uses activation bar once more to push hook down and pivot it back into position
- Exclusive pivoting hook captures and holds all legal ICC bars; allows for debris or snow removal within 4" of dock face
- Positive float feature maintains ICC bar contact with hook while allowing free float with vertical truck movement
- Unique activation bar allows semi-automatic operation from top of dock. Eliminates need for dock personnel to leave area
- Complete safety signage is standard. Inside/Outside Manually operated or automatic light system with safety signs is optional