Mechanical Dock Levelers
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Mechanical Dock Levelers are constructed of heavy-duty diamond plate deck (55,000 PSI) steel for long term support of the steel channel understructure.
- The dock leveler allows for easy truck loading and unloading.
- The leveler is engineered and designed for minimum maintenance and features a smooth pull chain operation.
- Lip is 16" long.
- Service range 12" above and below dock.
- Includes (2) 1014-4.5 laminated bumpers.
- Uniform capacities available up to 50,000 pounds.
Quoting a dock leveler installation for an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete this Dock Leveler Survey Sheet first!