Mechanical Edge-O-Dock Levelers
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Mechanical Edge-O-Dock Levelers are operated by placing the actuation handle into the pocket of the inner lip and pulling down toward the floor. The operator then pushes the handle forward until the lip rests on the truck bed. As the trailer departs, the lip retracts behind the bumper face automatically.
- Recommended for docks to be at least forty-eight (48) inches high.
- When the trailer departs, the lip drops automatically behind the face of the bumpers.
- Concrete recess is not required.
- Comes complete with 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers and installation instructions.
- Standard ramping is twenty-nine (29) inches, (29-13/16" with 30,000 lb. capacity), with a (36-5/8") inch long ramping length available for smaller grade.
- A steel dock edge or approach ramp is required for proper installation.
Quoting a dock leveler installation for an existing pit can be difficult. We recommend that you complete this Dock Leveler Survey Sheet first!