F.O.B. Midwest Warehouse
Priced without bump blocks
Edge of Dock Survey Sheet
Pioneer Mechanical Edge of Docks offer a range of lengths, widths and dynamic capacities, Pioneer's BL Series Leveler combines rugged durability with a competitive price. BLS Series Levelers provide an operating range of 5" above and 5" below dock, with a minimum lip projection of 12-3/4" and an overall span of 27-3/4". Broad centerplate and lip are constructed of 55,000 lbs. minimum yield trad plate. Grease fittings on continuous lip hinge are standard with each unit. Pioneer BLS Series Levelers are exclusively equipped with 3 formed steel gussets, delivering 30,000 lbs. of structural support in the stored position.
- 20,000 to 30,000 lbs. capacities
- 2 year standard warranty
- 55,000-lb. Minimum yield safety treadplate deck
- 66″, 72″, 78″ and 84″
Unique Torsion Spring Lift Assist, coupled with the Pushover Bar, is the BL series only moving part; allowing easy adjustment with simple hand tools - minimizing down time and maintenance costs.
BL Series convenient Bar Lift allows the operator to easily tilt the leveler rearward, then push it forward onto the truck bed. No pulling or straining required.
Handles standard trucks 5" lower or higher than the dock. Easy one person operation.
- Lift the bar up from the stored position. The bar will halt angled toward the truck. Then pull the bar handle back and down towards you. The Bar Lift will automatically lock into position.
- Using the bar as a lever, pull the bar up and forward.
- Lip automatically rides forward onto truck bed.
10+ Call For Special Pricing!
78" and 84" Deck Widths and Higher Capacity Models Are Also Available
- Model Info