PC-F Parts Conveyors with Feeder - 12 inch Belt
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 3 weeks
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Parts Conveyor with Feeder is available with nitrile belt or wire mesh belting. Model PC-F includes a horizontal feeder section which may be stationed underneath machinery to accept parts, chips, slugs or scrap. This portable parts conveyor then transports such materials into hoppers, storage bins or other containers for storage, disposal or recycling. Unit shown with standard right hand drive.
- Belting: Black PVC-120 (CXFS) or 1/2" x 1" flat wire mesh belt with 1-1/2" high galvanized cleats on 12" centers.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia., with 1-3/16" dia. shaft, fully lagged with nitrile belt; 4" dia. sprockets supplied with flat wire mesh belt.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Bed: 8" deep x 12 gauge enclosed box type construction with 14 ga. steel belt return pan.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Minimum Part Size: 1/2" cube for nitrile belt, 1" cube for flat wire mesh belt.
- Incline: 30°, 36° and 45° (specify).
- Portable Support: Adjustable floor support with 4" dia. casters and bracing.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Capacity: 350 lbs. total distributed load.
- Roller Chain: No. 50 chain provided at drive pulley. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info